A vegetarian’s delight cooked in minutes that will leave your guests begging for the recipe.
- ½ cup bottled Hoisin Sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 24 Oz fresh button mushrooms, trimmed
- Mix the Hoisin Sauce, water, garlic and pepper in the slow cooker. Coat the mushrooms with the sauce.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours (or on high for 3 hours). Serve hot.
The recipe is extremely healthy, with nearly no fat at all. Perfect if you are watching your weight!